This project that was undertaken for The Land and Housing Corporation included a lot of Demolition works and Disposal of old surfaces to Council requirements. A complete renewal of all concrete pavement, car park and drainage pits was completed in the 2 week contract term.
- Removal of existing concrete car park, drive way and other concrete areas.
- Removal of old toilet, underground drainage pipes and pits, light pole, box drains and dispose off them to council requirements.
- Demolish existing letter box and construct a new brick letter box.
- Demolish all brick walls in project area and dispose off them to council requirements.
- Excavate the car park area including driveways and dispose off all material.
- Compact sub-grade and lay and compact sub-base layer.
- Lay Concrete pavement and level the top surface to direct drainage to the proposed pit.
- Provide saw-cut joints and dowelled joints in accordance with drawings.
- Line mark car park and install signal posts
- Construct drainage pit at the Southern boundary as well as a box drain across driveway.
- Install lighting facility.
All works were completed within the allocated project time.