We were once again contracted by the Department of Land and Housing to undertake some repair and maintenance of an existing footpath and Car Park at one of their locations in Miller, NSW.
With some extensive damage to the Pedestrian access and a lot of cracked and worn bitumen there was a bit of clean up work to do prior to the relaying of paths and roads.
- Mill Bitumen surface and repair damages by heavy patching with road base material.
- Lay 35-40mm thick asphalt and compact to correct levels.
- Replace cracked concrete slabs in premises.
- Replace damaged kerb and gutter.
- Replace damaged Concrete slabs on sidewalks.
- Install guardrail to prevent drive through.
- Install required signs to the car park.
This was a 6 man job completed within the 2 week time frame.